How does our body develop these energy blockages?
Energy blockages can come from a variety of sources, both from our own internal environment and also from external environmental factors known as Endocrine Disruptors. Factors that influence our body's internal environment include stress, anxiety, poor diet, lack of exercise, poor sleep habits, and so on. However, Endocrine Disruptors can cause equally as much damage to our system. The list of identified Endocrine Disruptors includes:
• Estradiol found in Hormone Replacement Therapy and Birth Control Pills
• Growth fattening hormones in the animal products we eat
• Pesticides (Like DDT. A recent study of 1000 people showed measurable levels in 100% of those tested)
• Heavy metals (aluminum, cadmium, lead, mercury, etc.)
• Industrial detergents/cleansers
• DES (Diethylstilbesturol,
given to pregnant women in the 50's and 60's to prevent miscarriages
--known to cause cancer in their offspring
The list goes on and on. All of these have been identified as sources of energy blockages in the body.